Graduating Seniors

After I graduated in December, I started working at a nursing home as the Social Services Director. In Fall 2018, I will start the Master’s of Social Work program Virginia Commonwealth University.

Megan Miller

Hoping to gain a little work experience before I take a swing at grad school!

Sydney Patterson-Bradbery

Following graduation I will begin post-baccalaureate work at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in order to pursue a career in medicine.

John Anderson

I’ll be working in the psychology field for a year while applying to clinical graduate programs.

Sabrina McAllister

Kaitlin was awarded a Fulbright to Copenhagen, Denmark where she will be studying and researching in the field of Organizational Psychology. She then plans to get a graduate degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology.

Kaitlin Busse

I do not plan on going to graduate school immediately after graduation, but I do plan on going back to Long Island. I am thinking of doing EMT work as well as volunteering to figure out what is in my possible scope of view.

Kathryn Wicklund

After graduation I will be working as an elementary English as a second language teacher for Prince William County Public Schools!

Alaina Nguyen

I will be taking a gap year and preparing for applications for law school.

Adora Nguyen

I plan on becoming an artist. After graduation I will be living in Roanoke to hopefully get a good start on this new path.

Tyler Muntz

After graduation, I will be pursuing a Masters of Arts/Science Degree in Clinical Counseling and relocating to Charlotte, North Carolina. I plan to use my Master’s Degree to become a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and address the mental health needs of children within marginalized populations.

Victoria Preston

I am taking a year to gain experience in the field. I will also be preparing to apply for grad school in pursuit of my Master’s degree.

Sarah Bocook

Continuing research in Northern Virginia to gain experience before attending graduate school in 2019.

Maddie McCall

I am planning on finding jobs or internships that are related to mental health in New York.

Jeanne Skulstad

I am going to work for the Western Virginia Water Authority for a year and then apply to medical schools.

Griffith Wood

I plan to take a gap year and gain some clinical experience before hopefully apply to graduate school.

Kyttichera Bridgewater

I plan to pursue a career in higher education.

Hannah Wuerthner

I plan to attend an Accelerated Bachelors of Science in Nursing program. In addition, I hope to travel and see the world.

Laura Sullivan

I finished my course work here at Roanoke College December 2017 and have been working towards my Master of Education with a specialization in supervision and administration. After I earn my masters, it is my hope to work within the higher education setting.

Leah Bond

I am planning on attending grad school

McKenna Polak

I plan on taking the year before furthering my education in Art Therapy.

Mary Grove

Sydney Quantock

I am taking a gap year of sorts; I’m moving to Dallas, TX to participate in a leadership development program, while I try to decide if I want to go to grad school or not.

Brittany Naumann

I will be attending graduate school, at William and Mary, for a masters degree in Couples, Marriage, and Family Counseling

Taylor Kracht

Samantha Baldwin will be finishing up her student teaching in the Fall 2018. She hopes to go to graduate school in the following year.

Samantha Baldwin

Immediately I will be returning to Newport News, VA hoping to work for the Peninsula Boys and Girls Club. I am ultimately aiming to move to California to pursue a career in Event Management.

Karla Williams

My goal is to find a full time job after graduation!

Amber Durr

Master has given Dobby a diploma, Dobby is free. Except not really because I plan to go to grad school, the ride never ends.

Alexander Glando