Please consider this amazing opportunity for mentored studies and career development! The program focuses on supporting undergraduate students who are looking to pursue graduate work or a career in adolescent development. You can find the link to more information and the application at the bottom of this post.
IT’S TIME TO APPLY FOR THE 2024 UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARS PROGRAM!
The Undergraduate Scholars Program is designed to support junior and senior undergraduate students from racial/ethnic minority groups in North America to pursue graduate work and careers in adolescent development. Selected scholars attend the SRA Annual Meeting and participate in special activities that focus on careers in adolescent research, applying to graduate school and funding, curriculum vitae workshops, and navigating the Annual Meeting. The Undergraduate Scholars will receive mentorship from graduate students and senior scholars who are active in the field of adolescent research. Junior/senior undergraduate students from North America who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of adolescence and are a member of an underrepresented ethnic/racial minority group (African American, Latino/Hispanic, Native American/American Indian, Asian and/or Pacific Islander) are eligible. Applicants must become SRA members.
As a scholar, students will:
– Attend the SRA Annual Meeting, including Undergraduate Scholars Program events.
– Receive complimentary travel to the meeting and hotel accommodations.
– Receive mentorship by graduate students and senior scholars before, during, and after the meeting.
– Maintain contact with mentors before, during, and after attending the meeting.
– Keep the SRA office informed of contact information for five years following the meeting.
Complete application (including letter of reference) is due on December 8, 2023. APPLICATION AND INFORMATION ARE FOUND HERE! DON’T MISS OUT!
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/RC-Psychology-8140491/about