Everyone in the Psychology Department is excited to begin a new academic year. We want to welcome our new students, as well as our returning majors, minors, and students in concentrations.
You will notice a few changes in the Department this year. First, we have two new faculty members joining us this year: Dr. Athena Buckthought (cognitive neuroscience) and Dr. Laura Mills-Smith (developmental psychology). Please give them a warm welcome when you return. Second, you may noticed some upgrades to the classrooms, new hallway furniture, and our new Student Computer Lounge across from the elevator.
We are looking forward to working with all of you to make it a great year! Stay tuned to our blog and facebook page for upcoming events and opportunities.
- Research & Internship Opportunities
- Student Organizations (PsiChi, RCPA)
- Working as a Student Assistant in the Psychology Department
- Sign up for research studies
- Psychology Department Blog
- Psychology Department Facebook
- LinkedIn (join RC Psychology Group)
- #PsychRC (Instagram & Twitter)